The Victorian steam yacht ‘Gondola’ has been completely rebuilt by the National Trust & now has daily sailings round Lake Coniston giving the public a chance to sail in her sumptious, upholstered saloons.
The Gondola is also available for private charters, a beautiful venue for groups of a maximum 40 people (with food) celebrating an occasion whilst viewing Conistons spectacular scenery.
In our buffets we have tried to reflect the quality & surroundings of the bygone era that is the Gondola. We can tailor any buffet to fit in with your ideas, a particular favourite dish or just to meet your budget or dietary requirements. We are happy to quote for a bespoke buffet.
We will set up the buffet on the Gondola, before you arrive, on the cabin tables. The price incls. delivery, china crockery, metal cutlery as required, serviettes, setting up, washing up of dishes supplied by Wilf’s and removal of the buffet at the end of your cruise, also at least one member of staff on board to restock and clear (but not to serve).
Please feel free to discuss your buffet requirements with us with no obligation.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum booking fee £15
- Deposit £75 to secure booking
- Returnable : if cancelled giving 3 months notice.
- Transferable : to another date with 2 months notice
- Retained with under 2 months notice.
- The balance is payable within a week of receipt of the final invoice. Any change in the set buffet menus will be quoted for separately.
The following information needs to be given to Wilf’s at least two weeks before the booking
- Time of sailing & return.
- Numbers to be catered for.
- Any special dietary requirements
Wilf’s staff are on board to restock & clear dishes – not to serve
- To book the Gondola with the National Trust look here