Hawkshead Beer Hall Functions
The River Bar – a great space for all sorts of celebrations & functions. Whatever the ‘do’, it does go better with food from Wilf’s & proper beer, expertly served by the talented & charming Beer Hall staff or for big ‘do’s’ (over 100) hire both our spaces!
We have carefully thought out Wilf’s Buffet Menus to give a balance that caters for a variety of diets and is visually (and actually) very appetising! If, however, these don’t quite fit the bill we are happy to quote for a bespoke buffet
We will set up the buffet in the Beer Hall. Cold buffets will be left unattended but hot buffets will be monitored and topped up if necessary.
The price includes crockery, cutlery, serviettes and setting up, cold buffets are served using tasteful, disposable crockery and cutlery (all biodegradable). Hot buffets use china.
For full beer hall hire details call Chris on 01539 825260 or email email@example.com
Please feel free to discuss your buffet requirements with us with no obligation.
Terms and Conditions
- Buffets are available to groups of 10+
- The Beer Hall can accommodate up to 100 people with food with no other activity (band/disco etc.). If you are thinking of having entertainment we would strongly recommend having the food in the café. We are trying to provide you with the best possible deal however we are governed by VAT legalities! Hot buffets have VAT included in the price. Cold, unattended buffets (in the Beer Hall) don’t.
- Hire of china and metal cutlery add £1pp.
- If you wish us to serve your buffet add £1pp and for cold buffets the whole cost incurs VAT @ the prevailing rate.
- A minimum deposit of £50 is required on confirmation of booking and the balance due on presentation.
- All losses must be paid for.
- Numbers to be catered for must be given 7 days in advance.
See ‘Evening/Party Menus’ in the café here if you have any buffet in the café.